Braidwood property access

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just found out I have access to a property in Braidwood that has quite a bit of river front.

Anybody know what the gold is like there compared to oallen ford?

Not sure that far up but the whole river is supposed to be gold bearing.
A test pan or two in the right spot will soon tell the tale.
When is the next members meetup eh. ? LOL
(Just joking and good luck :D :D )

yeah though so.. Mate claims to have found a picker in his first pan when he went down to have a look while camping on the property a few months back...
But I've also seen him tell people stories about the fish he caught while with me that seemed to have doubled in size over the months, so I'll see how it goes. Fingers crossed

Hahaha ? this property is 4wd access only and thick bush all the way up to the river side.
Supposed to be Little shafts just off the side of the river dug by the Chinese back in the day too.

Jembaicumbene said:
If you find the right spot there is gold to be had but it is very patchy. cheers Jemba

Cheers for that mate, are you heading out to oallen for the long weekend by any chance?

Sorry mate pretty much bogged down till about the end of May but i will let you know when heading out that way again. cheers Jemba

Latest posts