Bathurst

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In the process of moving, and there's not much left in the house, but and old couch and TV remain :lol:

I'm not a Ford fan, but Winterbottom grew up in the same 'hood as me, so I'll be sending my energy his way :D :Y:

1507422845_20171008_112554.jpg

isolation said:
jamie said:
Considering the weather there at the moment it has been pretty uneventful so far but some good racing none the less

What a time for the drought to break!

Oh, kangaroo jumping around off track now... that will excite the overseas viewers :lol:

Good eatin

isolation said:
jamie said:
Considering the weather there at the moment it has been pretty uneventful so far but some good racing none the less

What a time for the drought to break!

Oh, kangaroo jumping around off track now... that will excite the overseas viewers :lol:
All I can think of now is gold nuggets getting exposed from the water run off, sun bakers when that sun comes back out

jamie said:
I could have done with a safety car out on the backroads of the lower blue mountains the othe week came around a corner in the truck fully loaded and was about 30 of them just hanging out, tell you what nearly black flagged for underwear failure
Haha that is bloody Gold, black flagged for underwear failure! I'm literally still laughing whilst typing, cracked me up.

I just woke up from a micro sleep and and Winterbottom is back up to 6th! Woooooo....!!!

Good race :Y: , i am well and truly sick of skaife talking over the top of radio msgs and the other commentators, they must be gentlemen to hold back from telling him to shut up. Imo.
Great call not to put saftey car out with 1.5 laps to go :Y:

aussiefarmer said:
Good race :Y: , i am well and truly sick of skaife talking over the top of radio msgs and the other commentators, they must be gentlemen to hold back from telling him to shut up. Imo.
Great call not to put saftey car out with 1.5 laps to go :Y:

You're not wrong. :mad:

Then there's the constant, ill-timed cutaways from the racing action to show us the boring team members in the pits. The coverage has gone downhill badly from the days when the drivers were the stars and we got live comments from Brockie, Johnson, Moffat and the rest, as they were actually racing!

Latest posts