Balxie's Gold Adventures videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great vid there Balx and the reco looks like it could pay off handsomely. Agree with you on the usefulness of the yabbie pump, especially in those confined areas.

Hope the power sluice gets jammed with the yellow, and look forward to the next episode on those mountain creeks.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Great vid there Balx and the reco looks like it could pay off handsomely. Agree with you on the usefulness of the yabbie pump, especially in those confined areas.

Hope the power sluice gets jammed with the yellow, and look forward to the next episode on those mountain creeks.

Cheers Wal.
Thanks mate, Legs are pretty sore from the walk, I ran out of room on the sd card but further upstream I found some amazing quartz seams over a foot wide in the bedrock, so i am going to have to go back for some Pics, only problem was the gold had stopped that far up but was an a amazing sight. Cheers balx

Nice spot mate. Good to see there is some water in the creek. I am itching to get out to have a scratch. We will have to catch up soon. :)

Beagleboy said:
Nice spot mate. Good to see there is some water in the creek. I am itching to get out to have a scratch. We will have to catch up soon. :)
Absolutely, we can go to this spot you can move some of the damn rocks, hahaha.

Beagleboy said:
With my new custom craw bar hahaha. Just tell me when. :)
Fingers crossed for a well overdue return of the Jeep this week, I am not walking down to that spot again, I reckon we check out up near Woodspoint for fun as well.

great spot . i could spend a month in there

pick a starting point . move every rock out of there 8 feet wide . dig down to bedrock . get it as clean as a whistle and keep working downstream until i had enough to buy a house ;)

then have a few weeks holiday and get back into it again :D

lucky if they do a hazard burn mate . get straight in there with a detector

I iz jealous 8.(

HeadsUp said:
great spot . i could spend a month in there

pick a starting point . move every rock out of there 8 feet wide . dig down to bedrock . get it as clean as a whistle and keep working downstream until i had enough to buy a house ;)

then have a few weeks holiday and get back into it again :D

lucky if they do a hazard burn mate . get straight in there with a detector

I iz jealous 8.(
Yeah I reckon your right, Its an amazing little spot, looks like something out of a movie, the burn will be good cause there is a ton of mine shatfs around that reef and I dont want to be falling down one. Might have a skirt around with the detector too. Cheers mate, Balx

You have water in your creeks? 8) I haven't seen water in my local creeks for months!

Good video mate, well done on doing the research to find yourself a nice spot. Hope you find a ton more gold :D

Prospector B said:
You have water in your creeks? 8) I haven't seen water in my local creeks for months!

Good video mate, well done on doing the research to find yourself a nice spot. Hope you find a ton more gold :D
Thanks mate, I was surprised to see water there too.

So are you use a hand pump to remove gravels? Isn't this a very very low from of dredging by using a vacuum to remove gravels?

Latest posts