B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G,day Numpty , had the cartridge Checked and it is a point.32 smith and Wesson. A good find , although not uncommon . I was digging at the site with a pick . I was told that they can go off if live and make a mess not being fired through a barrel.

Thanks guys :8 back to the study of the migration of the golden coin and I think poachers have been around :mad: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1485147315_ttttttt_001.jpg

Sea swamp silver :eek: 8) :lol: :lol:
1485147346_ttttttt_002.jpg

didn't expect to find that :eek: :cool:

Keep them coming B5 , you will have a kilo of silver coins in no time . If you can study the migration of the golden coin from summer to winter you might get s segment on David Attenborough's Earth 2 !

Dan

Aren't you home now Smoky :lol: :lol: deeeep silver can give a little scratchy tone and not solid ID number, but that shilling was only about 3" and sung :lol: :lol:
Everyone keeps asking about CAB and here's my set up, 1 coin per bowl :rolleyes:
have many bowls but found sometimes when coins touch can give a grey mark, lucky to be a tablespoon boiling water then sprinkle a little citric acid in
should start to melt in a minute or two, small art brush to help brush the gunk off
stubborn coins little more citric acid, if needed replace with hot water
I used to use too much water needing to much citric trying to do multiple coins which ends in more waste and work, First can I bought went through quickly :rolleyes: lesson learnt
1485229234_aaaaaaaaaaa_001.jpg

Neutralize with bi-carb twice when done, some finger polishing can be done with the bi-carb but be gentle
Main note is you cant force the dirt off :eek:
Was thinking about trying a steam cleaner to see if it will clean penny's and might give it a run on silver

Cheers thanks B5...Still at work till 2pm..Then to the gym for an hour...Will have a look around again late the sarvo..Keen as..been thinking about it all day..Even got the missus to get some citric acid today...Just in case :D

B5MECH said:
silver said:
First silver I've seen all day B5 8) :cool: :cool:
You'll get yours Smokey ! :lol:
Gota keep the silver flowing :eek: hoping things turn to gold soon :8
I was looking with optimism for a Sov this morning myself (just that quick look) 8) :(
obviously found none ! :lol:

Latest posts