Auctions ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7.62marksman said:
Blisters
beat me by about 3 seconds my fingers were not quick enough :mad: :mad:
well done mate i hope you find lots of gold with it :Y: :Y: :Y:
i will beat you next time :D :D :D

Wow,
Outback, Blisters won by 3 seconds and you lost out by $225.
I feel for you 7.2 Marksman.

Geez dunno where the 3 seconds came from but I'll take it thanks to Outback for the auction and yeah next time 7.62 that was a top last bit mate.
Jon

That's what auctions are all about you just never know it's always a balancing act of risk of loss verses value. Then there's Murphy's Law where one will turn up a week later at half the price :rolleyes:

Jon

blisters said:
Geez dunno where the 3 seconds came from but I'll take it thanks to Outback for the auction and yeah next time 7.62 that was a top last bit mate.
Jon

me either? The clock on my screen doesn't show in seconds and has 7.62 bang on 9.00pm which would pip you at 8.59 or am I reading it wrong?

madtuna said:
blisters said:
Jon

me either? The clock on my screen doesn't show in seconds and has 7.62 bang on 9.00pm which would pip you at 8.59 or am I reading it wrong?

Jon 20:59:51
Me 21:00:05

cheers mate.. my time format must be different, doesn't show seconds

Just wish to thanks the mods forgiving the OK to this Auction , huge amount of positive interest was generated ' always good for a site .

What a gentleman Marksman is ! contacted me just after the finish saying his last bid was seconds after the close off time so therefore could not included .
Wish he had been that bit quicker :eek:

Would like to sell other stuff bye auction on here , can we get a ruling thanks :)

Appreciated
jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts