Anyone from the newcastle area?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squiz

adrian
Reaction score
hey guys just want to get an idea of what members are in the newcastle area. iam in waratah...

Hey squiz! Billy here. I live in Birmingham gardens, but am lucky enough to be sitting in a cabin in nundle, I'm here for three days with my new slice and Garrett pro metal detector. I just signed up 2 minutes ago.

haha iam new to newcastle but i dont know where those places are. i get my garrett detector delivered on monday

G'day

Work in Newie but live up Nelson Bay. Give me a pm if you come up this way. What model Garrett did you end up getting?

Cheers

Chimpy

Nundle is about 3 and a bit hours from Newcastle and it is fricken awesome. I came here straight after night shift!!! Chimpy. Do you have a Garrett?

Hey Squiz, some amazing things have been found with the 250. Check it out on the internet, you'll be amazed.

Chimpy said:
G'day

Work in Newie but live up Nelson Bay. Give me a pm if you come up this way. What model Garrett did you end up getting?

Cheers

Chimpy

how far away is nelson bay mate?

Man. It's really addictive, I started about 6 months ago and here I am on the gold fields in nundle. I learnt how to use my detector properly, and now am finding some really cool things like coins and rings. Local parks are awesome. Haven't been to waratah yet, used to live on turton rd ,maybe behind the school there would be a good start. Over near the old bowling club near the train tracks?

Im in Swansea just got a whites mxt pro. Used it once down the beach and found lots of foil packets and a huge nail about 16 inches down. I wanted to hit nundle this weekend but the princess's I live with said its too cold.

Ha! Pauly I live with 5 princesses, and they are right, it really is cold here, but it is well worth it. It's spectacular! Have you been here before.

P.s this arvo I got a hit on my pro, saw a gold ROCK, then noticed the nail under death it! Friend nails.