Anyone finding gold????

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reg

Reaction score
Hi All,

With quite a few SPP's out there, I would think some are finding gold. How about? Anyone getting into the gold at all?

Reg

I was hoping to see some replies here either way too, I am considering a SPP for my first PI detector next year to start venturing to the GT.

For the short time I've been using the spp I know its a very capable machine, no gold as yet but I'm certain when I walk over some the spp will let me know its there.

think ml 2100 performance but without all the normal crazy pi noises :)

Regards Daryl

Roscoe said:
The Gold will start trickling in soon for the SPP, hey give us a break fella's we are only just getting over our hiccups. :)
Haa haa :p nice one,
You better take some quickeze.
Cheers Steve

Onto it mate,...here's a nice bit I'll be working on later this arvo,...in the shade of course.
1416539928_xxxx_gold.png

Cold gold !

Actually Reeks, I was busy buying Tooheys new when I got to the bottle shop, I was only joking(big time) when I posted that picky cause I'm a big fat liar,... and I would say that more than a hundred cats would be needed, but it would be a weird looking machine that would have to be put into service.

can't say really, as I don't know and that's the truth but it certainly made me envious as I was only sluicing and busting my boiler in fairly depressive heat for almost zilch in comparison.
Now if anyone tells you gold fever is a myth, and people who dig for it in this type of temperature are nuts,
1416663364_bloody_hot_had_to_give_in____.jpg
maybe it is incureable

beautiful to look at that much gold. Must have been awsome fun digging it up. Im waiting to find something like that one day. Any hints on how they pick areas to go. All i manage to get is >1gram.

good to see thanks goldslave

Once again I have deleted some unnecessary inflammatory comments. Please respect people's choice in detectors, if you feel the need to flame the detector/s in question, I'm sure there are other forums that cater for that. :rolleyes:

I think I'm cleaning up the goldfields of junk so the minelab guys can come in and get the gold. What coil will work best with the SPP?

Latest posts