anyone ever got anything decent from warrendyte?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
how does everyione go there?

seen little tiny specs but wondering if anyones ever got any pickers? good peices? thanks

hi Im new to the prospecting world I tried my luck here at Warrandyte didn't have much luck at all.
I only found one spec the size of a pin had :( but it a colour which Im happy with seeming it my first try.

Is there any good people to speck to about new locations ???? as im finding it hard to find streams or river that's we can prospect in?
iv found the exempt list on the dpi website so I know where I can not go any help would be great

Warrendyte is a very common place for people to go to. To try there luck.
Most people that go there don't really know what to look for or where to dig.
But iot has also been worked over tiime and time again.
You quill always find a few specks and maybe iof your lucky and find a little hunny hole, a bit more than a few specks.
The warrendyte gold fields are a lot bigger than just Andersons creek.
Do some research and you will see.
There are a lot of small creeks around that area that have gold and a bit more than Andersons.
Some you will have to get the ok from land owners to go onto there land.
But trust me when I say there are other creeks worth having a scratch around in.

cheers guys i got about 7 spekcs the otherday the size of a pinhead in about 5 shovel fulls. wasnt to bad will try and look for a few more creeks

Latest posts