Anybody Getting Any Easter Rain?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey wishfull. I am just getting that rain and thunder you mentioned now. I get all the weather that passes over you just a bit later.

Goldfreak said:

:lol: :lol: clever :Y:

Had rain here today :) enough to settle the dust. Not sure how much one of the grand kids thought the rain gauge was good for a sandpit digging tool 8.( didn't get the upper predicted limit of 20mil 8.(. Doubt we'll get too much more before the frosts start which will delay the grass growth even further :rolleyes:

Might just get some decent rain tonight (most good rain is during the night :)) just came in from having a bunger and noticed the millipedes on the march, here's hoping anyway.

Wishfull said:
Goldfreak said:
Hey wishfull. I am just getting that rain and thunder you mentioned now. I get all the weather that passes over you just a bit later.
Ok. You can join the band too. :clap:
I will front the band as long as I can wear my mankini and sing abba songs :playful: what shall we call our band wishfull ?

I will front the band as long as I can wear my mankini and sing abba songs :playful: what shall we call our band wishfull ?
Just realised the Freak content of your user name :8 :playful: that's an outfit that would see a band limited to practice no matter how big the venue was or ticket price :lol:

Just realised the Freak content of your user name :8 :playful: that's an outfit that would see a band limited to practice no matter how big the venue was or ticket price :lol:
This is normal attire in Adelaide. You ex convict guys are all prudes ;) ]:D

On second thoughts I might go solo :awful:

Finished up with about 16mm for the week so far, more expected today. Nice not having to break out the garden hose for a change.

We have had 72 mm in last 36 hours,washed the gravel in the drive down,flooded the garage,have bit of cleaning up.
Tidying up wall on the dam,just lucky the water never got up to high.

Been showers here all day. Looks like the dry is over for some time to come yet too.

1556782570_screenshot_2019-05-02-17-04-18.jpg

Latest posts