Anybody Getting Any Easter Rain?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL....37mm thursday..33mm friday..31mm sat ..then stopped only about 2mm on sunday..and the monday...24 to 28 deg during day ...humidity around 90 percent
....innisfail... :argh:....wish i could send it all elsewhere where its needed....

Got 1mm in the hills in the AM on Sunday, it had evaporated before I'd finished breakfast. Driest start to a year since 1980. I've certainly never seen SA close to this dusty in April. I was up the east coast in May for 3 weeks travelling from northern NSW to southern Vic. Everything from large hail to 60mm storm rain. Should have filled a few bottles while there.

Hoping yo get 5-10 mm Wednesday and Thursday this week. According to the weather news this morning it's the driest its been in Adelaide since 1888.
But it was dry then too.

There has been no rain this year 27 kays east of us at Ardrossan this year. We have only had 11mm so far this year. Our annual rainfall is 506.5 mm April average 43.2 mm.
Makes you wonder where all the animals are getting their water from.

Just now on Bom site.
1556611441_screenshot_2019-04-30-17-32-34.jpg

I just went outside and touched my weather rock. It's still dry so must not be raining yet. I'll check it again before bed. I'm stationed in Mount Barker.

nuggetino said:
I just went outside and touched my weather rock. It's still dry so must not be raining yet. I'll check it again before bed. I'm stationed in Mount Barker.

Hey my fellow mount barkerian :p

The winds starting to pick up abit here, hopefully she doesnt get too crazy through the night

Latest posts