Another prospector is gone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You only have to whisper his name in your heart and hell be there. :heart:
Condolences to you and your family Bill xx

Condolences to you and your family Bill, he will be with you forever in your heart and memories and you will smile every time you uncover another nugget and think of him.
Take care :flowers:

Condolences Bill :flowers: it's great you had the time to enjoy a hobby shared with your Dad may he rest in peace and guide you to a memorable find.

Sorry for your loss Bill. I'm sure the memories will always bring a smile and lift you during hard times.

Hi Bill, So sorry to hear of your loss, even though he had had a long life, it does not make it any easier does it, and you will have great memories of his interest in gold detecting. Regards, Hermann.

Thank you all for your wonderful messages of support and comfort.

Dad was lucky to have had so many years healthy life and we are grateful for that. Doug was married to my mom Edna who died of cancer at the age of 33 and my stepmom Ann who also died of cancer over twenty years ago. He nursed them both through their illnesses until their respective departures from this world so I suspect he knew exactly what lay in store for him but he never complained and remained strong and lucid till the last day.

Thank you again for your concern.

Latest posts