another newbie here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, recently I have found out about this forum and cant get enough time to read all topics, a lot of knowledge and valuable advices are available , keep on you are doing an awesome job here.

Little bit about myself, moved to Melbourne a while ago, did panning every once in awhile and,guess its natural turn of events, couple of months ago I bought an metal detector.
The detector wasn't big of an investment, didnt have enough time ( mostly :money: ) to look for a better solution to fulfil my hobby plans. But this lock down disturbed my plans to test it out in the bush, hopefully this weekend I will have a chance to get to it finally.. I think my detector is not meant to be used for gold detecting here in AU, therefore my focus will be on coins & relics for now.. wouldnt mind if I trip over some big chunk of gold :) . Keeping you posted on all rubbish I dig out :D

Anyway, nice meeting you all.

Thanks guys.
@Ded Driver, its bounty hunter 3300
The forecast calls for a sunny day tomorrow ,so I will finally be able to test the detector :)