Another bananabender here.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawit

David Jensen
Reaction score
New to all this stuff,got interested when I came across Wals utube on building a high banker. I am from Beenleigh south of Bris.
Started a walbanker so when I work out how to find my way around will try and post a few pics.

Cheers Dave

Welcome to the forum Dave. Great to see you've gained an interest in prospecting, and I'm sure you will find this forum a great asset with the learning curve. If there's any questions on the High banker build feel free to ask All the very best of luck with it.

Cheers Wal.

Thanks guys for the encouragement I will need a bit of help for sure. Where do I post pics ?
Do I put them in the DIY ? And then I have to find how.

Cheers Dave.

Kawit said:
Thanks guys for the encouragement I will need a bit of help for sure. Where do I post pics ?

Cheers Dave.

Hi Dave, I have trouble operating a camera let alone uploading on to a computer.

Cheers, DD

Kawit said:

Cheers Dave.

The DIY section would be the place to post pics of your build mate, but you will need to have 10 posts up your sleeve before this function is automatically engaged. Shouldn't take you very long.

Cheers Wal.

Thanks Wal for the info I was not able to see anyway to post pics. I now know why. Not just me not knowing what to do.

Thanks Dave.

Latest posts