Anaconda Sales

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mackka said:
Pardon my ignorance but is it only the 600 or is the 800 on special as well?
Mackka

Hey Mackka it's the 600 but you can order in an 800 and get a discount, not sure how much discount though.

GDA :)

Doesn't Anaconda have a members club that gives a permanent discounted price storewide?

From memory, discounts storewide only apply at certain times of the year. I purchased my 705goldpack on a 25% storewide members special but a couple of years later when I tried to get one for a relative they had written out certain products. Sometimes they have members only specials, but I cant recall one applying to the minelab range.

Catalogue sales for the minelab range come around regularly and members receive mailed notification. Recently, I noticed that checking for a desired product on the website gives price confirmation and notification if stock is in store.

Bendigo Gold about $50 cheaper on X terra 705 than Anaconda Garmin 64St also much cheaper from eBay Garmin dealers
buyer beware I say

Xterra 705 Gold pack other dealers have it for $649 everyday price .

I think it may be phased out in the next 1 - 2 years

Resurrecting this topic to note that the Equinox 600 is on sale at Anaconda for $799.20 at the moment. It's a shame they don't have the 800, I'd buy first and face the Inquisition later at an equivalent discount!

I had a bad experience with Anoconda, never again. They sent the wrong item. They arranged it picked up the next day! Kool.
A week later, no delivery, rang, they apparently speak to support and tell you its on its way...
They will not transfer you to anyone! Wont email you ! A month later I get it, and email saying sorry "Garry" ?
No wonder they got the wrong address wrong name!
You will not get any after sales support.
Zip.
Google Anocondas reveiws before using them.
I had previously used them without dramas but.

mudgee hunter said:
I had a bad experience with Anoconda, never again. They sent the wrong item. They arranged it picked up the next day! Kool.
A week later, no delivery, rang, they apparently speak to support and tell you its on its way...
They will not transfer you to anyone! Wont email you ! A month later I get it, and email saying sorry "Garry" ?
No wonder they got the wrong address wrong name!
You will not get any after sales support.
Zip.
Google Anocondas reveiws before using them.
I had previously used them without dramas but.

Ha I first saw the discount on their eBay store page, wondered why they only had a 97% seller rating, that explains a lot! I've got a local store with stock so I can avoid that rigmarole thankfully.

Bought my self a new toy at Anaconda this past week. I joined the Anaconda Club and got it half price.
My only complaint - 2 of their young staff stood near me gossiping and weren't interested in helping me to make my purchase.

1542438687_bike..jpg

Guessologist said:
Resurrecting this topic to note that the Equinox 600 is on sale at Anaconda for $799.20 at the moment. It's a shame they don't have the 800, I'd buy first and face the Inquisition later at an equivalent discount!
You can purchase the 800 from anaconda. You just need to ask and it will be on sale as well.
Some stores actually carry the 800.

Cheers

HH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts