Anaconda Sales

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm headed there. Been looking out for one for a while SH and was ready to give up and head to a local prospecting shop to buy new. As much as I don't like to support the 'bigger' businesses you can't look past a sale. Not to mention most of the SH ones have sold for around these prices.

Heatho said:
I wish they had the CTX or Etrac at Anaconda......

You'd wonder if you asked the right person whether they could get something in at a good price?

On a side note, picked mine up today and they're not on the shelf. Guy said they had a couple taken out of the boxes and walked out the door with them. Funnily enough they/police busted someone who was stupid enough to register the serial number for warranty!

Jaros and ramjet you guys are a wealth of knowledge, and I just aquired my first detector yesterday just waiting for Nuggetbuster to send it for the final payment :)

But it is good to see that people are willing to help anybody on this forum I love it!

Thumbs up to PROSPECTING AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!! :D

I know zero about that detector. Sorry. Maybe ask the question in the Minelab section.
Just had a quick look. She's an older model. I'm sure some of the experienced guys will help ya out.

Any posts around explaining the differences between the 2 coils offered with the 705 ramjet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts