Almost Justice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So around the start of November last year .
Got home from a weekend up the bush :) Unloaded the ute and secured the camper to the ute :Y:
I got a bit LAZY and left 2 shovels a rake and this :|
1489471454_20170314_165822.jpg

And a few other bibs and bobs .
Next morning :eek: 2 Shovels and Fire Extinguisher GONE dam it :mad: :mad:
Anyway not not the end of the world :D
Rang the Police :Y: made a report .
Got a call toward the end of December from Police with an invite down to the station to ID my Extinguisher ...... SWEET .
Yer was not mine ...Bugga .
And bugga me I got another call this morning with the same offer to head down to the Police station :cool:
Now I was aware that there have been a few RAIDS of recent around town .
1 of said RAIDS was almost straight over the road from ME ... No Prize for Guessing were my Gear was :lol:
:D So they got the SCUM BAGS red handed with MY gear and a lot of other peoples gear as well :D
All that will happen is ...... They will get a slap on the wrist and told in a stern voice " Now dont do it again "
Dont get me wrong the Police do a Fantastic Job :Y: :Y: With the limited resources they have :(
But the system is failing . I know this is only a peaty crime BUT .........
My Rant Over :Y:
Oh yer the 2 Shovels are still M-I-A :lol:

Patrick1 said:
Back home we'd throw em a beating and call it time served. Police didn't say too much as long as you only broke ONE finger.
Hey Dude :Y: I cannot condone the use of Violence
There is already enough of that happening now ( Every were ) But like dont get me wrong .... :) It is not like Im forgiving the scum bag or saying its ok
to steal other peoples chite :mad: It piss,s me off to be honest . But the use of Violence brings Violence .
I mean its like 2017-AD .........................................
And there is so much anger in more and more people every day , Road Rage :eek: Assaults :eek: Assault with Weapon WTF :eek: Home Invasion :eek:
It amazes me how some people can be so cruel to others :|
Now Im not having a crack at you Patrick :) And if I had of court the scum bag taking my stuff things may have been different .
Im trying not to be a angry person any more .

I'm trying not to be angry anymore too and doing pretty good at it ( that's what getting out the bush diggin holes is for ,clears the mind like a kind of meditation. The dog and cat are also a good source of calmness at times.) but as you said if I caught them in the act I think i would loose all rational thought and then be in a lot of trouble even if I didn't really cause it in the first place.

i agree Violence breads Violence HOWEVER sometimes that is the only way
police work their ass off
shady lawyers get them off and so the cycle begins again
throw your hands in the air and move on
never leave gear out so then the temptation is not there
this is no longer the 60s and 70s where you trust strangers

Never locked up anything I own be it my shed ,my house, or cars when home. Touch wood I've never been done over yet. If they want it they take it anyway whether locked or not. Plenty of places done over in the area but I like the fact my place don't look as affluent as the other places around,seem to bypass me and go for the better targets. :D

Bjay said:
I like the fact my place don't look as affluent as the other places around,seem to bypass me and go for the better targets. :D
Same here Bjay. :Y:

dam it said:
Patrick1 said:
Back home we'd throw em a beating and call it time served. Police didn't say too much as long as you only broke ONE finger.
Hey Dude :Y: I cannot condone the use of Violence
There is already enough of that happening now ( Every were ) But like dont get me wrong .... :) It is not like Im forgiving the scum bag or saying its ok
to steal other peoples chite :mad: It piss,s me off to be honest . But the use of Violence brings Violence .
I mean its like 2017-AD .........................................
And there is so much anger in more and more people every day , Road Rage :eek: Assaults :eek: Assault with Weapon WTF :eek: Home Invasion :eek:
It amazes me how some people can be so cruel to others :|
Now Im not having a crack at you Patrick :) And if I had of court the scum bag taking my stuff things may have been different .
Im trying not to be a angry person any more .

You dont have to be angry - stay calm - it'll help you land your punches in the right spot :)