All over red rover woohoo! No more court and solicitors!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winners are grinners AR ;) ,....I hope you had your costs paid by him(or her), and that you have all been remunerated for your out of pocket expenses and any pain and suffering both phisical and perceived. ;)
Or alternatively that you've all been able to put this episode in your life behind you now and been able to take a big deep breath with a huge sigh of relief,... Whilst looking foreward to great days to come. :D

silver said:
Winners are grinners AR ;) ,....I hope you had your costs paid by him(or her), and that you have all been remunerated for your out of pocket expenses and any pain and suffering both phisical and perceived. ;)
Or alternatively that you've all been able to put this episode in your life behind you now and been able to take a big deep breath with a huge sigh of relief,... Whilst looking foreward to great days to come. :D
I wish there was someone to reimburse the time its taken and its why it ended today. The judge could see what we have had to deal with and who.

We had soo many well written reports by those who helped us and also my doctor was present at the court. I've never heard a judge say the words 'unbelievable' soo many times, in a positive manner too.

He was disgusted with what we had to deal with, but due to laws I still had to cop one tiny shot to the chin to keeps laws happy. Its a lot minor than all the other 'threats' of charges and whatever else the police officer lied to us about and were just happy to be free of the whole system now.

Its all just being thrown out the way to be forgotten now..we never want to remember it and just want our girls to have thier parents home and happy.

Best thing I found today was 5c someone dropped in the blokes loo..but I wasn't fishing that one out :p

Never give up when it comes to legal matters.

Good to hear mate, nothin like gettin that monkey of ya back :) I'm stoked things are lookin up for ya now. Congrats :D

Congrats AR I think I heard your sigh of relief from here. Best thing I've heard this week.

I am very happy for you AtomRat.
Congratulations and now stand proud that you were right.
And won. :D :D :D

Good result there buddy....I'm sure in time, your kids will understand what you have done for the family and love & respect you even more. ;) No wonder you were up as early as you were yesterday....i was there with ya in spirit at least..

Glad you now have a chance of breathing lungfuls of sweet, fresh air.....unlike the suppressed and shallow breathing you may have been having to put up with waiting for the case.... :D

Fantastic result, and i hope what you had to concede to isn't too costly.... :cool:

Oh yeah, and...........

YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :lol: ;)

Congrats mate................. it's a huge relief when something big that has been hanging over your head suddenly ends/disappears...... enjoy your life & family.
Rob.

Latest posts