Advice for American nuggetshooter?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AKA_RedRimmed_Desert said:
Hello Mates!

What could you give in the way of advice to someone who has done all their research on prospecting Australia?

Not me of course, but I said I'd try to put him in contact with them down under. Apparently, this person is getting plane tickets and yet to join an Australian gold forum. It's one thing to read about it and another to get feedback from others who have hunted for gold in these areas.
A few years back a fella name Kevin or his name on here "CaliGoldDigger " visited Australia and needed some spots to go try.
I organised to meet him out at Tuena for a few days to have a pan and run my highbanker . His family camped out there and had a chance to really enjoy the Aussie bush and scenery and he even took home a bit of gold. It was an absolute pleasure to help him out so please let your friend know he is more than welcome to post up here as there will always be someone here to show him around. :Y:

GaryO said:
AKA_RedRimmed_Desert said:
Hello Mates!

What could you give in the way of advice to someone who has done all their research on prospecting Australia?

Not me of course, but I said I'd try to put him in contact with them down under. Apparently, this person is getting plane tickets and yet to join an Australian gold forum. It's one thing to read about it and another to get feedback from others who have hunted for gold in these areas.
A few years back a fella name Kevin or his name on here "CaliGoldDigger " visited Australia and needed some spots to go try.
I organised to meet him out at Tuena for a few days to have a pan and run my highbanker . His family camped out there and had a chance to really enjoy the Aussie bush and scenery and he even took home a bit of gold. It was an absolute pleasure to help him out so please let your friend know he is more than welcome to post up here as there will always be someone here to show him around. :Y:
I'll pass your post on to him. He hasn't done much commenting recently. The lady on the forum joined in, she has been to the Aussie Outback, said once stayed on a trip costing 10,000 dollars total. I really don't know her, looking at profile about 10 years younger than me but looks at least 30 years younger than her actual age...must be from out gold hunting a lot. :Y:

Latest posts