A product good enough to share

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldtarget

(AKA OldGT)
Reaction score
You fellas can add in if you like but I just finished off another great product and had to share.

Gippsland Dairy Yogurt. I know it has imported products too on the label but Australian food manufacturer. If your like me and love your dairy and a bit of a sweet tooth check them out. Pricey but amazing and one of the last full fat yogurts still widely available. Thank you obesity for ruining that one for me.

I don't own shares or have a vested interest just too bloody good not to let everyone know.

Heard a rumor they have no magoos this year maybe. Country footy is a tough gig these days. No hands or goal sense mate all elbows and in and under. Things are crook if I'm being relied on for the scoring might be the first time a Footy team records a negative score. OP put pay to my country footy days. Couldn't run a quarter.

Mmmmm, I've been known to put a tub of that away in 10 minutes.
I first had some when at a friends for lunch just over a year ago and I now believe that's what made me eligible to compete in this year's Sumo Wrestling Championship at the end of October ;) ;)
Cheers Steve

Good call mate ... Im on board too ;) have been for a couple of years now
Have it on my muesli every morning.
I usually get the plain one but the 'mango & blood orange' variety is an awesome treat

Latest posts