A milestone reached

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavyBob

Robert Cocks
Reaction score
Well I was out in one of the parks coin hunting(3 hours) and after counting all the coin I have now reached $2000 of coin finds in 14 months with the CTX3030 and on arriving home found out I am a grandfather to a baby boy(Jacob) who was born 10 minutes after I left home, what a day! :lol: :lol:

Bob.

Absolutely awesome well done.

In general what was the average depth of the coins?

Thank You.

Congratulations there NavyBob! :) :) First Grandchild?

Just bought a CTX3030 myself, hope that mine can be as profitable as yours!!

Cheers. Monty.

Great effort on both counts Bob.

I have started hoarding my recent finds as well to see how they accumulate and what proportions I find, I would love to see a photo of your kitchen bench coin spill at some stage, maybe at $3030 you can do publish an article in GG&T magazine.

Congrats on the new addition to the family, with your bloodline running through his veins they should have called him 'Lucky'

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the well wishes this is Grandchild number seven as in (7)oooohhhh.

Most coins were in the 1 inch to 2 inch depth or under. After last years carols by candle light (day after) the deepest was 1/2 inch ($70.05).

Don't know about bloodline but have a dog( my avatar) named "Lucky", a rescue that was kicked down three sets of stairs.

Have the 3030 because my "work" I do a lot with different tones so this machine suits me well, I have fiddled with the tones adjusting so the most common targets have a specific tone so no need to look at the screen, suits me well. :lol:

Bob.

WOW, good detector and obvious skill. noice mate. lucky fer sure. must be some great sites around your way.
grandkids are priceless. keep on. :)

Well done Bob, I only have $1990 left to find and we will be even. All the best with the new arrival.

Cheers, Rob

Latest posts