2013 finds - Pete_the_Prospector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great cash hall and great looking ring!
I went out yesterday found $22.45 in cash and a 1950 shilling, not too shabby either :p
(just worked out I repeated myself from a yesterday post... lol)

Howdy All,
I was always under the impression that all the parks in Newcastle have been picked over at some time or another as there seems to be detectorists' just about everywhere these days. Well today I found a virgin park. :D Coins were everywhere from sun bakers to 8 inch's deep. Grand total of $67 in 1 1/2 hours. A new record for me. ;)
1384846514_biggest_park_find.jpg

That is incredible Pete :eek:, well done on finding virgin ground. I bet the knees were hurting after that session lol

All these coin finds lately are making me want to get a detector for coins and have a crack.
So far I have only got $1.27 With the GMT.
Keep up the good work :)

That's Awesome Pete,
Makes My best day of $4.55 look pathetic. Good to here there are some good places still about. Just need to get out there and find one myself now. Is that feather looking thing a silver ear ring?

Anyway well done mate,

CW

Very virgin Pete, youd be lucky to get a gram of yellow in an hour well done :)

my best is $14 in 4hrs . & 2nd was $8 in 2hrs. i wasted 3hrs at my local footy club with a total of $1. somebody beat me there 8.(. oh well next time.

I've only been able to use my ATPro once and found 50c hahaha so hats off to you Pete, great effort :D

Latest posts