2013 finds - Pete_the_Prospector

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As google is my friend - your pendant appears to be some type of connector for rosary beads.

The hunt is now on to find out from where.

Bingo!
A man with a well trained detector, my guess a classification number between 2th and 3th white sticker.

Lovely find.............congrats!

ivanll

ivanll said:
Bingo!
A man with a well trained detector, my guess a classification number between 2th and 3th white sticker.

Lovely find.............congrats!

ivanll
I dont know how you do it Ivan, its like your watching my every move ;) lol
Mate them little stickers, where do you get them? I took the Pro for a swim the other day and 2 of them are lifting of a little.

dominact said:
As google is my friend - your pendant appears to be some type of connector for rosary beads.

The hunt is now on to find out from where.

Yep I googled for a couple of hours and that is what it is of, but I'm buggered if I know what its made of :/ Or why it has some sort of Asian hallmark on it. If that is what it is!

P_T_P,

Surf Cams :)
People can change forum and user name, but there are a few things we can't change about ourselves............One of those is our style. :)

Little stickers are available from Newsagents and stationary suppliers............. got the coloured ones from BigW........I guess you found them handy?

ivanll

Your beach finds are inspiring as all heck, can't wait until I can get out there and give it a crack, I'm hoping I'm sitting on an un-swung gold mine of coinage and jewellery

You must have got it all, only thing at Nobbies this avo was $2.15 and a cigaret lighter. But nice finds champ! :D

Great find Pete, just gotta love those silvers. How many times do we get that iffy signal and we think it's crap but that little voice in the back of your mind says DIG IT, and when you do it's nearly always something special. Great work.

Great finds. all the pre decimals I got on the beach the other day were in the same condition Pete. On Nobbies you've gotta find the holes where enough sand has been removed to get to the gravel. On some of the areas the sand is over a meter in depth above that layer. Hope this helps Goldbuzzhashit.

littleazza said:
I've been swinging my 5000 on your beach mate sorry but new stock is always getting dropped

Are you talking about my beach?? Oh well, hopefully as you say new stuff continues to get dropped. How far down towards the heads do you go?

Awsome,which detector did you use if you don't mind me asking?was it dry sand etc?im looking at a garret 350 to learn a bit before stepping up a bit from there.great find by the way. :)

Latest posts