2012 finds - wooster

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooster

Darren
Reaction score
10mr15l.jpg

well got the day off so decided to take the eldest daughter out for a swing at some local tot lots app $6.00

actually I clean them with a bench grinder with a wire brush on it lol

yeah nugget ... on the spendables if I found anything of value I wouldnt use it ... it just cleans all the crap off the coins

Mate they clean up alright, I might have to give it a go on some of mine.

best way to clean spendable is in a tumbler, works well put them in take them out few hours later. No standing at at grinder trying not to grind fingers away. You can easily do couple of hundred dollars overnight. without spendy lots of time.

as i had another unexpected day off decided to take youngest daughter out for a swing ... well it was the best total i have found to date yay $12.95

33cytxg.jpg

Well done mate. I didn't get a single thing from that site at Greta, I've now officially crossed it off my list lol

I will use the force here; I'm sensing you have been doing tot lots and due to the projectile Im going to say Wallsend lol
Nice finds Wooster

Looks like $21.55 in 34 coins very good
I think the most coins I found in one session was 33 coins in less than 1 hour & the most money was about $23.50 but only in about 17 coins that took about fifteen minutes.

Latest posts