10.3 kg Nugget found in Russia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckoned n I wouldn't even dig it, I would stupidly walk away from it thinking it was an old 44 gal drum or a star picket or some scratches their rubbish....Had a mate walk away from junk several times, he decided to dig it up to get rid of it, turned out to be an 87ozer!

davent said:
I reckoned n I wouldn't even dig it, I would stupidly walk away from it thinking it was an old 44 gal drum or a star picket or some scratches their rubbish....Had a mate walk away from junk several times, he decided to dig it up to get rid of it, turned out to be an 87ozer!

And that say's it all davent, it's not junk until you have proven it. ;)

The same for me I found a lot of nuggets just under a nail or a piece of tin, so I know when the big one will come trough, I'll get it :D
Dig them all is the key :)

Around pine creek, there is a target every few feet, most scream, and of the 40 odd targets I've dug, I've got 100% junk. I know there is still gold there, good gold. But this is the type of ground where a a good VLF is needed.....or a hybrid! Hurry up whites!

It was me Rob.I told you I was going to Siberia with my Russian wife and her son would carry me around piggyback,

Latest posts