1.31kg Nugget just found nth Queensland

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bushpig said:
GaryO said:
Hard not to doubt the big nugget finds when there seems to be a pattern around holidays .

Yeah I can kinda understand that too Gary if it was found at a pay to detect property.

Not on a private property. It was on his own mining lease.

Redmanti said:
bushpig said:
GaryO said:
Hard not to doubt the big nugget finds when there seems to be a pattern around holidays .

Yeah I can kinda understand that too Gary if it was found at a pay to detect property.

Not on a private property. It was on his own mining lease.
He must be trying to start a rush on his lease :lol:
Good on him. Hope his lease throws up some more for his efforts!

So being a Lease, it could have been 20' deep anyway..... not all "big" nuggets come from within 5'.

I could see it happening and good luck to him.

Just a bit green i'm still trying to get a 1 Oz+ piece after all this time.

Half his (and anyone else) luck. Having a lease has cost him $$$ and deserves a return on that investment. Saying that, i too have had "expenses" in this hobby, yet i would say i have recovered those costs and am in front, so no crying here.

Gypsy

GaryO said:

I have had this discussion here in the past, I shall say it again.
This type of advertising surely does go on in the VIC goldfields quite often & we have even seen Minelab jump in on it.

But I reiterate there is NO need to "Hype" it up here in North Queensland & folks from near & far are already here trying to find gold for them selves!!!
When will people realise that this "Paradise" we call NQ" "Bloody well sells it's self"
Lee

i would be stoked to find a 1.31gm nugget, if this guy has found this nugget mentioned well done to him but the size of it still wouldnt tempt me back to qld, no offense intended by that to the qld guys i have been twice and both times it was a horrible experience for me

Latest posts