1.2 Gram

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found a nice little patch of ground today while out prospecting and was an old tree on its own thought I'd try my luck and give it a go over with the coil and picked up a nice little 1.2gram nugget 3cm in the ground not a bad find for walking around in misty rain for a few hours

Good stuff Jesse, and shows that a bit of determination by venturing into misty rain can pay off sweet. Keep it up and hope that jar continues to rattle....

Cheers Wal.

Awesome mate! One day my detector will happen across one for my very own :)

Thanks fellas!
I found a 1gram piece today in the same hole lol
And Garnethawkins you'll find yours soon enough ;) and when I figure out how to make the photos smaller I'll upload photos :)

I hope so :8
one way around the photo issue is to upload to facebook or blog page whatever and use the link in the photo upload screen

That's great work Jesse & good size although even sub grammers are better than nought. Everyone's got to go through their fair share of collecting bullets & other rubbish though. That will pave the way for the nuggets to rise up & shine :)

Latest posts