šŸŽ„Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas to all on here, stay safe, spend a few thoughts on those who are alone at this time of year.
It can be a very difficult time for some, due to loss, family issues, no family.
So if this is you, stay busy, get out of the house, it is just another day, & the next one is better.
Cheers
Angela

I hope you all have a great Christmas and merry New year, I have the family for Christmas and hve been busy in the garden and a little bit in the house to make it look good. Hope Jules approves. Hope to catch up in the new year for a swing. love the camps and the Bush Tely with you all at camps. You have all helped me through a tough year and I thank you one and all for the support.
Cheers LL :Y: :beer: :rainbow: :goldnugget:

Merry Christmas LL, you'll be in my thought's this year, hope to catch up around a fire again soon :Y:

Merry Christmas to all you others, those that I've met and those that I haven't. Hope you all have a wonderful break and look forward to seeing a few of you again around a fire some time soon.

Merry Christmas everyone and have a prosperous new year :D
1545552239_5b4.jpg

Latest posts