šŸŽ„Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1514080555_1514075269_2.jpg

Can I have a pair of these?
1514080401_undies.jpg

Merry Christmas Backcreek

Well folks its that time of the year again,So merry Xmas everyone, have a great time but stay safe out there. There are a lot of impatient drivers on our roads at the moment (they only get holidays at Xmas so they cannot waste a minute of them). All you fellow members that are getting out for a. swing may your rewards be great wether it be golden or relics just have fun. And mad tuna please dont go shooting no reindeer tonight the fat man will get a bit peived.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Doc,hope you all have a great day tomorrow.

All the best of the Festive season to Everybody!...I hope I have not made too many enemies, nor lost too many friends :p It has been an...'interesting year' and I hope 2018 see's us all prosper in one way or another. :cool: As I write, it's raining outside and the oppressive humidity has plummeted....Thank Gawd!...sleep is assured on this 'Silent Night..Holy night.'

reynard said:
Well folks its that time of the year again,So merry Xmas everyone, have a great time but stay safe out there. There are a lot of impatient drivers on our roads at the moment (they only get holidays at Xmas so they cannot waste a minute of them). All you fellow members that are getting out for a. swing may your rewards be great wether it be golden or relics just have fun. And mad tuna please dont go shooting no reindeer tonight the fat man will get a bit peived.

oops!

Dl4a3TW.jpg

You have a good one Jim and see you next year!

Latest posts