⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out for a few hours this morning
1464660650_dscn0401.jpg
1464660696_dscn0403.jpg

Nice work old hand, gives me hope that my 15 evo light will find stuff too eventually still trying

I have found it to be a good all-round coil punches deep and good on the small stuff you must work slow and have a smooth threshold I am using a new 4500 and I think they are a good match regards john :)

old hand said:
I have found it to be a good all-round coil punches deep and good on the small stuff you must work slow and have a smooth threshold I am using a new 4500 and I think they are a good match regards john :)
Old Hand ....... What is the smallest nugget you found with the 15?
Cheers again. Dignit

just recieved my 15" spoked evo, going out on friday with it.
quick question though.
When i run it in enhance, I need to crank the stabilizer (to 5 on my 14 x 9 ev0) will I loose much depth and sensitivity when I run the stab like that?

GGA ok
Dig nit I only detect of a morning and some time 5 day but manly 4 days a week, to be honest I think its was a 0.1 or 0.2 I do not tend to weight the smalls ,the one I got today was 6.0 grams the other bit a small piece I did not weigh
The 15 light weight evo I have found to be a good all-round coil work it slow keep it on the ground ,iv have been using inverted with good results if theirs a noise under the coil just keep checking it out regards john :)

old hand said:
GGA ok
Dig nit I only detect of a morning and some time 5 day but manly 4 days a week, to be honest I think its was a 0.1 or 0.2 I do not tend to weight the smalls ,the one I got today was 6.0 grams the other bit a small piece I did not weigh
The 15 light weight evo I have found to be a good all-round coil work it slow keep it on the ground ,iv have been using inverted with good results if theirs a noise under the coil just keep checking it out regards john :)
Thanks Old Hand
0.1 or 0.2 is impressive. May have to save up and get the 15 light weight Evo.
Suffering a bit of RSI in the shoulder and neck at the moment. Getting old and wearing out. Just ordered a hip stick to hopefully help with the strain. The light weight aspect is certainly of interest to me.
Thanks for sharing. Cheers Dignit

Latest posts