⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple of bits from today.

1463911769_rps20160522_200550.jpg

Z mate. The 45 has gone to a new home. Stoppsy's wife now has a new toy and found gold with it in about 3 mins using a 12 evo.

Haha he has mate. Shes always hot on the gold. Haha wow, i didnt know about that. Im not suprised though. If she gets her coil over it she doesnt miss, that goes for stoppsy as well.

Digging your guts out all day in a frenzy walshie ?
What a score ,... that could just as easily be ounce bits like that for you one day very soon.
We all be like, WOW Walshie, when we going camping mannnnn ! :p ,...(too far for me though)(ha) :lol:

Certainly dug a few holes silver haha. Might go back and rake the area next weekend. Theres heaps of small stuff there and its scattered all over the hill. I found a few small flakes as well in some of the clay that contained nuggets. I kept 2 that you can see in the photo. The others were returned to the earth lol.
Haha where are you located silver?

Yeah thats just the way it goes doesnt it dignit. When ya spots dry up, the hunt for new ground can send you home empty handed.
Hopefully some big ones just around the corner for us all.

Ahh yeah cool. I dont know bugger all about the fields up your way. Seen some good finds from queensland in recent times though. Im tipping they're from up north though?

Cheers fellas. Yeah they were flakes chewy. I woulda lost em anyways haha. They dont grow? Damn!
Awesome finds steel pat, nice and reefy!

Latest posts