⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great finds fellas. Got out for a swing today with the lads. Managed a few for just over a gram.
Excuse the terrible pic.

1463309184_rps20160515_204145.jpg

Bloody hell scrounger! How much have you found this year so far? Have you weighed it all up?
That SDC is paying for itself, might even pay for a ZED!

davent said:
Bloody hell scrounger! How much have you found this year so far? Have you weighed it all up?
That SDC is paying for itself, might even pay for a ZED!
Dunno mate, looks more than it is. Maybe 1.5 - 2 grams there max i reckon? No 7000 for me davent, I couldn't be bothered digging deep holes in hard ground, i'll leave that for the fit blokes :lol:
My first year i got a shade over 60 grams, i reckon i might do better this year with a bit more knowledge under my belt :)

Fizz said:
Went out for a couple of days last week and was happy to pick these up. Just over 0.6g. Can't beat the feeling when it's colour and not shot or a nail :) Going out again for 3 days this week and hopefully add to it.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/7399/1463360026_20160512_202555-1200x2133.jpg
Nice color Fizz. Good on ya!

Latest posts