⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys, after the two hours to get there and another 2.5 hours back due to peak hour I am happy to find any bit of colour no matter what size. Some days you come home with just lead in your pocket but lately I have been lucky enough to score each trip. Going to try some new areas in a couple of weeks but I am sure I will go back to my spot is Cresswick for a fix soon. (although it may be a bit hard to get to if its wet)

Bob

1462533632_image.jpg

I'll never look at a bit of ironstone the same way again.
The shiny one was 10 meters away from the dirty ones (all in the same hole). I thaught I was ripped off until I went home and cleaned them.
Turned out a pretty good find..... there would still be a couple of grams of iron to take off but.

Excellent A300! Good stuff and well done, dirty, clean its all good. Mr gloves, a loose unit :lol: that's putting it mildly. He ran me off the road once. Didn't know who I was just his style. Total lunatic, Sigmund Freud would have thrown in the towel and taken up golf after just an hour of couch time with glovey I'm sure.

Nice work dam it! all you guys seem to be very consistent see the same names popping up weekly in this thread well done :)

crumpy said:
Nice work dam it! all you guys seem to be very consistent see the same names popping up weekly in this thread well done :)
There are a fair few blokes on here regularly finding gold crumpy, problem is most of them don't bother posting up pics which is a pity imo.

BigWave said:
Fantastic dam it. Your honey hole?
Nar nar not quite a little further down the track ??? ;) ;)
Thanks for the possative feed back Guys :)
I dont go out trying to make a living from Gold for me it is a release from reallity and stress,s of modern living :eek:
And the Detecters and Fuel are not cheap ........ But who cares the enjoyment and fun I get from what I put in ( $$$ ) wise is a small price :D :D
To be taking home a small ammount every time adds up to reach my target weight for the year

RM Outback said:
I really like those ironstone species very nice well done.
Rite now were ever im finding large amounts of ironstone in the wash that seems to be were the speccie,s are coming from
Not so many nuggys in it compaired to ......
But myself I really like the look of species Dont get me wrong nuggets are very Awesome aswell :D
That little peice of rock or 2 in the mix :D :p
So of recent knowledge gained over the last couple of months ( Thanks Old mate ;) you know who you are ) The new area im in now i have found " sounds weird " the speccies on one side of the track and the nuggys the other ....... but still a very large area ......
But the thrill of the chase is not the same now :eek:
Got a few other areas near there I will have a look at .......... can always use this area as a fall back on go to area later :D maybe :lol: like Heathcote area :eek:

Latest posts