⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moneybox said:
maxwell4 said:
Hi Golddig@

Tried that, still did not register, it is very small and quite flat, if only I could find about 1,000 more that size.

Haha....how much do a thousand 000's weigh? :lol:
It only takes one to 0 tomake a difference . :D

Here's my weekends worth. At the top is my first piece with visible quartz which is able to be seen without the aid of a Loupe. So I'm calling it my first speccie :) and the smallest piece went .03 Not bad for a 14' coil.

1454973512_optimized-img_4963.jpg

Thanks for the comments fella's. Glad you like them.
I only post my finds to inspire newbies to get out there and keep at it, as well as give the blokes who cant be out there something to look at. I know when I am stuck around home, I enjoy seeing members finds.

As for the Thruppence SCROUNGER, it along with hundreds of other coins over the years was found inside a couch, I suppose its probably the only perk of being an Upholsterer and it was found by my old man and is now my sons.

Yep I'm still at it Andy. I've taken my two sons off their neglectful mother and have had them in my care for nearly four months. Which doesn't afford me the liberty of prospecting as often or as seriously as I'd like, But I'd rather have them any day. We have found over 20 pieces together now, which is awesome. regardless of size, we love pingin'em.

Cheers, NG :)

Some nice little nugs there mate, they certainly have an attractive lustre to them.. im glad to see your spot is still coming up with the goods too ;) I bet the boys were fighting over who's gonna find the target in the scoop again LoL.. Gold!

Latest posts