⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers fellas,

I'm pretty stoked toecutta. The big piece and the two on the bottom formed my first patch/run :D The little ones were next to each other. though I dug two holes coz there was a small 150mm high bush between the signals. There was one more that Husky found that came from that patch as well. It went .43 or close to.

Hey Chewy, Yep it's nice and solid for it's size. My new PB :D

I hadn't seen the GW till you mentioned it SCROUNGER. Good spotting :)

Hey toecutta i saw you but i wasnt sure if it was you cause i think in one of your other photos your tent was red lol that one you had there was green :p i had the maroon patrol down the bottom near the showers. And i tell ya those kids need to be shot they were the biggest lil trouble makers lol one of the kids cane down to where i was and said he wanted to cut his ol fella off and exchange it with an adults cause its bigger lmao i was like wtf man then his dad came over and flogged him. Grats on your finds :) you must have gone elsewhere than tambaroora haha cause u left 5 mins before i did in the morning

Hey Pawny

Those kids, from what I heard, fruit doesnt fall far from the tree. Ill leave it at that <disappointing> :(

I have 2 tents. I bought the bigger one this trip thinking if it rained the red one is a little small with a bunch of wet gear. I also have 2 bikes. I took the little one this time because the battle cruiser is a bit too heavy on the tracks, and i nearly dropped it last time.

I probably wont be up there for a few weeks again (i hate the redneck brigade this time of year seems to bring out) and I need to build up some brownie points with the Mrs. But I'd love to have a catch-up and chat on locations/strategy over a cooling lemonade when we are up that way again. I will keep an eye out for you and your Patrol. We almost need a flag or something :D

Cheers

Jason

Yeh for sure shoot me an email or something when your ready to head out and ill see what i can do. But lets just say this ive got the itch bad now lol worse than before haha i want to find that elusive huge nugget everyone missed :) i know its there lol

I bet his eyes lit up when he saw that big bit of gold shining back at him. What a Rippa !

The ripper finds just keep coming, shame mine aren't quite up to the standard but hey, golds gold.
Just 4 from Talbot area for 0.73gms.
Cheers Tom

1452840695_image.jpg

Awesome tom ur really killng it out at talbot. Bet if you got the big coil and the 4800 out more u would pull bigger gold out there.

Ive got this little 11 "elite pulling sdc size gold like a vaccume mate.

Got two this arvo took me a while to pin point haha im still stumped. Id love to see if you could ping anymore bits in the spot with the sdc

1452847405_20160115_184300.jpg

1452847518_20160115_182218.jpg

Ooohhh :eek: finding stuff like that is great for the ego :cool:

And look, they resemble fly-poo :lol: :D :lol:

Latest posts