⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back out for another crack, the ground is wet so wasn't sure how the gold will sound. Then I got this little bit and it put my ear back in tune.
Gave up smoking when I returned from last trip, feeling better and heaps more patient :cool:
1614560302_20210301_115212.jpg

20xwater said:
Back out for another crack, the ground is wet so wasn't sure how the gold will sound. Then I got this little bit and it put my ear back in tune.
Gave up smoking when I returned from last trip, feeling better and heaps more patient :cool:

Well done on both fronts ... shame I can't do that.

We have a large carpet python that's taken up residence in the local park near the ferry terminal up a tree. I think the council had him/her/ removed a cuppla weeks ago but it's back home again.

I bet he wouldn't let you near it for a few hrs. Our Cocker catches water lizards in the back yard and we lose contact until he goes for his afternoon walk-then I get rid of it while he's out walking. Her got home and you could see him questioning us in dog sounds - where is my toy???? :)

Jaros said:
I bet he wouldn't let you near it for a few hrs. Our Cocker catches water lizards in the back yard and we lose contact until he goes for his afternoon walk-then I get rid of it while he's out walking. Her got home and you could see him questioning us in dog sounds - where is my toy???? :)
One would think that Water Lizards are a Native to Australia .
Letting you dog kill them , Then Bragging about it :|
Not a Good look from a Moderator :N:
But you are who you ARE Pshh .
Just Saying .

OK my dog was being a dog which I had no control of because he has already bitten me twice in his 13 yrs. Cockers are like that -and very possessive. I think most dogs are.
Dam it and your likers seem to be phobic about anything I say on this form. Good luck living with that problem. Maybe they'll find a cure for it someday.
I love my dog like a child even though he's older than me now but we've kept him so healthy that he's been compared to dogs years younger-PLUS HAVING THE ABILITY TO CHASE DOWN INTRUDERS IN OUR BACK YARD meaning Lizards.
You couldn't be more petulant in my eyes.

Good luck with your sanity you 3.

Jaros said:
OK my dog was being a dog which I had no control of because he has already bitten me twice in his 13 yrs. Cockers are like that -and very possessive. I think most dogs are.
Dam it and your likers seem to be phobic about anything I say on this form. Good luck living with that problem. Maybe they'll find a cure for it someday.
I love my dog like a child even though he's older than me now but we've kept him so healthy that he's been compared to dogs years younger-PLUS HAVING THE ABILITY TO CHASE DOWN INTRUDERS IN OUR BACK YARD meaning Lizards.

:Y:

Jaros said:

Personal Attack On open Forum .
Implying a Disability , BY A MOD :N: :N:
Thank you Jaros

Jaros said:

Hooray ...... it's not a cat bashing for a change, talk wildlife and killing and the finger is always pointed at the poor pussy.

Latest posts