⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Patrick I have to have a go at you about your English "VERY FUN' and I thunked you were egimicated lol
so now to the correct way to express ones self on enjoying ones pass times are as follows "it was good fun" or
"it was great fun" or " it was really good fun" sorry mate just having a dig but I really hate that way of talking lol .PP :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful:

Quick detect after work, pick a spot on the map and give it a try. 20 meters from the road ;)
1544431996_20181210_165510.jpg

Flowerpot said:
Nothing Great said:
Great to be back out the bush tonight for a couple of hours after being stuck at home for a bit.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ages/13217/1544434691_2018-12-10_20.06.47.jpg

RIGHT!! THATS IT Nothing Great!!
Im going to have to follow you, because you ARE a gold magnet!!
Watch out for suspicious flowerpots when youre out bush.... doo de doo de doo :flowers:
dammit theres no emoji thats just quite right here. Grrr

Youre only saying what we are all feeling :lol: :lol:

Youre killing it NG and best of luck to you :Y:

Pirate pete said:
Sorry Patrick I have to have a go at you about your English "VERY FUN' and I thunked you were egimicated lol
so now to the correct way to express ones self on enjoying ones pass times are as follows "it was good fun" or
"it was great fun" or " it was really good fun" sorry mate just having a dig but I really hate that way of talking lol .PP :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful:
I'll submit any further post to YOU for final approval.

Patrick1 said:
Pirate pete said:
I'll submit any further post to YOU for final approval.

LOL and rightly so lol Have a great chrissy mate will try to catch up next year .PP

Nothing Great said:
Ah so that terrible emi was your spy camera hey. I was wondering what was sending my machine troppo :p
Troppo machine or not, you still manage to find the gold NG.
You really must have the hang of your machine so well to keep picking up so much.
Garrrr, :Y: :D :D

Latest posts