⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cool: :cool: :cool: it looks like it is shaping up to be one of your most successful hunts Heath.

Nice chunky gold :p :p :p

Wally69 said:
:cool: :cool: :cool: it looks like it is shaping up to be one of your most successful hunts Heath.

Nice chunky gold :p :p :p

Cheers mate, probably about equal so far, still have today and tomorrow to hopefully get a few more bits. Sinhof got a nice chunky bit yesterday afternoon with his zed.

Here's the three I got in the afternoon.

1494970167_tmp_28856-20170517_0724151902334061.jpg

Hi Guys,
Well 3 days swinging in the Daylesford area for two little pieces and one nasty surprise. Found the larger piece and started to search the area only to find a 4ft tiger snake sunbaking only about 2-3 metres away, he didnt seem to fussed but I thought I would move on (rather quickly). I thought they should all have gone nigh nighs by now although the weather was great.

Thanks again Paul 13 for the info much appreciated.
1495002445_img_4820.jpg

Weight .15g

Cheers
Bob

Wow guys some great finds there :Y: just told the wife I'm going the weekend after queen's bd weekend. I know I might be one week/month too late after all you blokes but I need to get out there. I'll do my best to find a 200gm or 200oz nugget, specimen to mark the 200th page :eek: if it lasts that long.

Sounds like your itching to get out for a swing. Love the fact your aiming high but I reakon the 200 mark will be here for a long time.( until you get it) :)

SC75 said:
This thread is getting bombarded with gold lately :eek: Keep it up fellas :Y:

Cooler & dry conditions are optimum for gettin out there... things will slow down again with the wet & heat when it returns...

Spring & Autumn are my favorite times to detect (when work allows...) :D

Yeah i like June,July,August Gypsy :) I'm going to put in Annual leave for a couple of weeks and hit the goldfields as much as i can.

SC75 said:
Yeah i like June,July,August Gypsy :) I'm going to put in Annual leave for a couple of weeks and hit the goldfields as much as i can.

Good job,...many worse things to spend rec leave doin...good luck. :Y:

Latest posts