⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks MB,

Enjoyed your story and photos. Thanks for taking the time to share with the rest of us.

It appears that WA is where its at!!!!

Cheers

RS

WOW Moneybox (right name as well) I don't think I have ever seen so much gold. Well done and thanks again for the stories, photos and the opportunity to be with you (in spirit) on your great adventure.
Kind Regards
Mackka

What can i say. I am just gobsmacked. What a great result Moneybox :eek: I also been following your travels and the great photos you been posting up. Good going mate.

Well done and congratulations to you both.
not only have you found gold gold but also survived many challenges (and each other :lol:) enjoyed many wonderous hours experiencing what most of us will only dream of
Your tales along the way have kept so many of us riveted . And so many great pictures which will allow you to relive your adventure many times over while sharing stories
Thanks so much for taking us along :)

Sandta said:
Well done and congratulations to you both.
not only have you found gold gold but also survived many challenges (and each other :lol:) enjoyed many wonderous hours experiencing what most of us will only dream of
Your tales along the way have kept so many of us riveted . And so many great pictures which will allow you to relive your adventure many times over while sharing stories
Thanks so much for taking us along :)

Sandta surviving the challengers is a lot easier if you don't take things too seriously. We've been on holidays without a defined date to return home. For me that removes all the stress. As soon as we have a date then I feel the stress. Same thing putting up with each other. Mrs M is a great travelling companion because there's no reason to get upset.

We'll be home in a few weeks then all that might change. My workshop is full of difficult work that I got stressed with and walked out on. Now I have to go back and face it. I've been back a few times in the last couple of years and I've done a little bit of work before finding an excuse to head off again. This time I'm going to try to clear some big jobs. There are no customers involved, they are all my own work that has built up while I've been busy over the last 10 years or so and I can't retire until they've been done 8.(

hard act to follow Moneybox 8) wow any work would be hard to go back to after hauling that lot in.

heres my results for about 8 hours detecting , plus approx. 40 lead pellets and endless nails etc.

1476000272_img_20161008_204949_906-optimized.jpg

I am very pleased as its my first swing in 6 months and my detector had been to Minelab for surgery (loose internal connections) and It was also my homemade picks maiden run and every thing performed great :)

Great job AF, Bills & Vstrom. BigWave three little ones is better than fire season clean up duties. Hope to make it to the Bash next year.

That top left nugget is a ripper piece Teemore and hope everything goes well with your eye mate.

Latest posts