⭐ Gemstone & Mineral Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1384679104_image.jpg

What do you guys think?

good idea for gem stand diamond looks good. You can get cheap diamond testers on line just don't let kids near them thanks for the advice on cutting keen to give that side a go one day just need to find some good cutters best stone so far is 4.8 carat blue bomb sapphire so cant cut that one :)

The pics very nice, many thanks Varts :)

did you know that there is diamond at Crookwell area.

Get some better pics of my cut stones for you guys to checkout ,love GG but 4hrs drive 4 us(in bluemountains )I am in the search at the moment for an old volcano around Cullen bullen/on the mudgee rd.One of my older mates told me they mined industrial diamonds here and is going to hook me up for a look.do you fellas think that some cutters would be found along with the industrial ones??

1384685709_image.jpg

This stone is spectacular to me ,hard to get good pic light,no light,flash no flash it catches light like nothing else in my collection?

1384686003_image.jpg
:D

Nice :)

What makes the diamond great is when they reflect light back at you (sample) down below
1384687016_diamond.jpg

they have silver reflection like wax. :eek:
What people say about the industrial quality diamond it's depends on the person, I will be happy to get any form of diamond :D

Cheers,
"B"

Sweet ,is that a cutter?
My maybe diamond does this(I think ,it almost looks chrome)

:D I forgot to mention this is not mine. I just like staring at it, for one of this day I will find one.
Cutter or no cutter Diamond is diamond ;)

Wow Varts you have a DIAMOND. :eek: :eek:

You are right about chrome reflection, they look Amazing :cool: well done.

Cheers,
"B"

Some blue/green party coloured sapphires from porters retreat. The biggest is 6.5 ct and I washed about 300 buckets for this lot. Iv moved to the Vulcan state forest near black springs to try my luck, no good yesterday but found a big rock in the wash which I hope to get behind today. Lots of holes through the pines here and plenty of tales of big finds.

The wash level about two feet below surface, 5minutes of soaking in water and it turns to soup.

Today's find at sapphire bend, small but very nice blue at .55ct the bombs are 4 to 6ct so there is hope. May try a prospecting hole for the first time!
I'm at black springs camp area Heatho drop in on your way by.

Nice dezman ,1/2 your luck.I be out there sat for a dig mate if I see ya I will pop in and say g'day ...

Latest posts