⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just think in the good old days, those miners were digging into virgin ground like that very often. Well done 20x, you must be in an untouched location. :eek:
Cheers

20xwater said:
Some of the yella im getting from ripping hard pack in a new spot, hardest ground ive ever worked but the colour is awsome. My new PB is 4.3g's...happy days :)

very nice m8 so did you go down where I said the good stuff was ? :cool:

Thanks fella's...Its just awsome to finally be pullin good numbers ey...Total gold since i started is now 29.5 grams(go the newby :lol: ). Ive had to keep selling as i go to pay the way and thats why i cant show it all in 1 pic...sux actually :|

My girlfriend just flew down from Qld and she's mega keen to do some runs. Ive got some super special ground up my sleeve to give her a go at...this is ganna be awsome :cool:

weekends effort.
The Hole is getting larger .

1412580026_p1020091.jpg

Some residents was not happy his funnel home

1412580084_p1020077.jpg

2nd use for WalBanker shower time :)

1412580131_p1020082.jpg

The gold

1412580164_p1020125.jpg

1412580181_p1020126.jpg

I near sat on the spider throwing rocks out its a funnel web. there was also one these in the sieve when I was rubbing my Gloved hands about :)

I need a new digger he burnt out before lunch, I did a load with a Bunnings hand scoop last time :p

Giant-centipede.jpg

That is amazing colour there Waz...well done! Wish I had a spot like that close to me.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Beautiful gold and spot. I will be at Adelong at Christmas time for a look around as our family comes from Cootamundra. Convince the wife that the banker is essential luggage. Will be boxing day, hope its not too hot that day.

Cheers

Hi Daniel, 3g for the day..

Hi Ret Stone, yes it's a nice place, access is the problem.. Bit sparce where you can get on the creek.. This is from Private property, bit better colour.. Will be hot about then.. Good luck with the gold..

Cheers Waz

With gold like that you would be happy. Gold hog do a good mat in various configuration types, better for river rocks and gravel bars. Im guessing thats the type of material your running Paul? If I look closely at the top right side I could guess im right that looks every bit like the gold that comes from a particular watercourse in your locality...where some great gold comes from.

Mate thats the stuff. Nice little solid pieces. You digging in clay layers? Bendigo has my name on it sometime in the next few weeks, while theres still a bit of wet around.

Latest posts