⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been lying low in Hawaii mate. Look forward to catching up again when you're down but looks like you're doing better with the shovel and pan mate than i am with a detector :)

A few weeks ago I snuck out to Tuena for my maiden voyage with the new home built walbanker. Here's the result, not as impressive as other efforts but its the right colour and the beginning of my adventures :)

1448840713_optimized-dsc02875.jpg

Hi All,

Had a little trip to Tuena for a few days, Phantom, pjg100, penfooey and harro joined me, weather was pretty good and the creek was still running. I haven't weighed my entire haul as yet but I thought I would post a pic of the little pickers - not too bad for near 1/2 a gram. Will post a few more pics soon.

Cheers

Barry

1448962508_sam_1114.jpg

bazza2210 said:
Hi All,

Had a little trip to Tuena for a few days, Phantom, pjg100, penfooey and harro joined me, weather was pretty good and the creek was still running. I haven't weighed my entire haul as yet but I thought I would post a pic of the little pickers - not too bad for near 1/2 a gram. Will post a few more pics soon.

Cheers

Barry

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1112/1448962508_sam_1114.jpg

As mentioned on the previous post - here is my little haul for Tuena

1449047448_20151202_200143.jpg

Latest posts