Willo's Video's

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video willo. Next time your down this way let me know and I'll see if I can get out for a swing with you.

Jason.

willo1 said:
Nice video willo. Next time your down this way let me know and I'll see if I can get out for a swing with you.

Jason.

Thanks Jason, what do you swing? Ian

Hi Ian, I've only got an xterra705 and I don't have big expectations of finding anything. I just enjoy getting out and looking with an air of anticipation.... :cool:

willo1 said:
Hi Ian, I've only got an xterra705 and I don't have big expectations of finding anything. I just enjoy getting out and looking with an air of anticipation.... :cool:

If you want to increase your chances I would seriously think about hiring a 5000 from Detect A Den, they would probably help you with the settings or you could always PM me.

Ian

Detectist said:
Good video guys! Soon Justin will be telling Willo where to dig and why.

He is good at picking potential Cobb & Co sites!

Welcome to the "Sadie Club" Ian, and believe me in saying that the coil will pay for itself many times over. It will turn many negative days into positive ones and they also punch deeper than you might think. ;)

Best of luck on your next trip out.

Cheers Wal.

Thanks Willow, Looks like Sadie and I will enter into a relationship :D
Think I will pick one up for my upcoming Hill End trip.

Oldfella said:
Thanks Willow, Looks like Sadie and I will enter into a relationship :D
Think I will pick one up for my upcoming Hill End trip.
The Sadie will be a good coil choice for working the surfaced areas etc. around Hill End.

Thanks mbasko,

This will be my first trip to Hill End for detecting, the last time I fossicked there would have been in the early 90s and that was gold panning.

well done Willo - they are a great coil and they will pay for themselves. I ran 'enhance' with 'very slow' - seemed to work a treat on the 4500. I cranked everything to the max then wound back from there to get an almost silent threashold - the targets were still clear. I rate the coil highly and the beaut thing is, its so light and small to carry in a day pack for when you are humping a bigger patch finder. For less than $300, pretty cheap weapon. I hit some surfacing/paddocking with it yesterday - nice in amongst the bedrock cracks. The head and toe are the most sensitive, but I would have expected that. Good work mate!!!

great video , beautiful looking spot ,loved the still shots of some of the native flora and good gold to boot , you obviously put a lot of time and effort into the film so thanks for sharing
btw do you use a gps or pretty familiar with the spot?
flash

Great little area down that way but like you said, gets a few more visitors these days. That nice little Brown at the end may keep the crowds under a little more control. ;) Glad to see the leaches and ticks kept away, as just after rain they tend to become quite friendly down that way, and want to gate crash every party.

Hope the dry run ends soon and a few good chunks find their way under your coil mate.

Cheers Wal.

Great looking bit of bush there Willo, almost totally pristine. I would say that fenced off area was for growing dope, It looks too far out of the way for a veggie patch.

I would be taking me shovel, pans and classifier down to that gully and see whats waiting to be liberated. Apart from the snakes and leeches and ticks you could easily settle in there for a few days.

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Latest posts