My Trommel build

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20140520_100313_zpse1ccf944.jpg

gave it a run for one day at tuena . can run 30... fifteen litre buckets in 40 minutes without a worry. :D

Forgot to mention, trommel can be hand operated or driven by electric motor (windscreen wiper motor). :eek: :D

thats some nice work mate, so im guessing that trommel is legal in nsw by being hand operated..........i am not full bottle on the regs in nsw i just find it strange that a forum member has put the effort in to build an item and then display it on the forum and to have no responses till 8 days later is there anything wrong that i cannot see in the pic................no......i dont think so......................In any case Tige a 1000yard per hour hand driven trommel is just around the corner, good job mate ;)
keep the pics coming.......

hi guys. .. yeah not sure on legalitys of it.. I go on private land anyway.. I don't see much diference in turning a handle to classify rocks as apposed to raking rocks with your hand with a normal hibanker. ...just quicker and easier on the hands.. it is a grey area.. it is not mechanically driven , no more than using a pan with your hand :eek: ...

Latest posts