Silver at last

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktmman said:
golddiggerart said:
Amazes me how many Silvers you recover mate... You're a Grand Detectorist. :) :Y:
Thanks mate, but my luck with silvers has much more to do with location than any special skill on my part :D

You have one skill that is shared by many who don't realise they are working that skill.
Very cryptic.... :) :Y:

great silvers well done but those 1 & 2s mount up cause the bank still takes them
ktmman said:

I would have been over the moon with either of those silvers or the spendies yet you consistently get all the above. Awesome!

Wasn't going to hunt on the weekend, but best laid plans and all :D
My young fella and I were in town, and he figured we should find some goldies so he could by a thing he wanted.
Called into the very well detected show grounds for a look, first coin was the '43 Thrip, Hmmm I thought. Went up to the pavillion entrance and what is lying half out of the ground?
1531724959_20180715_1.jpg

After prying it out of the earth,checked the area and not 20cm away...
1531724981_20180715_2.jpg

After the pre dec run, we finally got onto some goldies as planned. On the way home we stopped in at my local Groat grotto, another well trod piece of ground for a nice Brit 3d.
1531725004_20180715_3.jpg

Nice closeup for silver
1531725022_20180715_5.jpg

Couldn't leave Fluttershy to the elements, my daughter used to be right into MLP back in the day.
1531725040_20180715_4.jpg

Until next time,good hunting :Y:

Secret Squirrels said:
Love those clear ground shots mate, nice colour on the 22, maybe one of Golpicks pencils will be enough on that one 8) Whats the LC button thingy?
Hey SS,I thought it was something cool as it had 1908 on it, but it is just a button off a pair of Jeans.

That is a real step back in time there,not a modern to be seen :party:

Beaten to it,nothing to be disappointed about there I'd say.

Plenty of .925 silver and a full house,sweet {)

Winner winner a silver dinner :lol:

People envy you today.

Top hunt :Y:

Latest posts