List of prospecting tools

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
Back on the what do you take in your knapsack, a fishing mate of mine always had 6 tampons in his first aid kit. They came in handy once when another bloke sliced his leg and the tampons soaked the blood and helped stop the bleeding.
Mackka
Hey Tuna, that White Ox is very strong. I had , operative word Had, a mate that smoked it. Love ya backpack. :Y:

I might have to hid a couple of pads in the first aid kit also :8

My 15" pan was always awkward, but never wanted to cut back to a small one. So I put a clip on the top of my back pack, and use the hole thats already in the pan.
Woolworths had some good Guage SS garden hand forks for $5 last week, just cut the two outer prongs off. Great handle on them, bright green to been seen and not left behind.
I have another one that is lighter in Guage, but has a great spring action for popping grit out of crevices!
Probably my favorite crevice tool I use the most.
1526858302_1526858242736.jpg

I do carry two buckets with me, either a 20ltr with a 15ltr inside it, or a 15ltr with a 10ltr inside it. I find I dont always want to pack all my tools back into the back pack when walking another 50m, so then I just chuck them in one bucket, and use the other for dirt collection etc.

Latest posts