Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went out last night in Canberra for a really good Sichuan meal (very spicy Chinese food). Number 2 daughter speaks fluent Mandarin, so we had a wonderful meal.

Anyway, I'd brought home some some leftovers which we had for dinner tonight, so I did not have to cook.

However, I did mix up a couple of very nice Martinis, with a Navy Strength Australian gin, and good French vermouth. Just delicious!

1523786033_martini1.jpg

Thanks Maccka. :lol:
No worries at all Manpa, I'll pm you the recipe, it'll be my pleasure. Yooz can get fat with me and Mr pot too. :lol: :lol:

Manpa said:
Flowerpot said:
Whipped up another lumberjack cake, this ones for my friends birthday, geez they taste good with lashings of cream. If it werent for
dign-its suggestion I would have never have tasted one of these cakes. Now theyre my fave.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1352_d1a1d3a1-1843-4225-a889-2f03dc7dc8ec.jpg
Hi Flowerpot,
Would I be stretching the friendship if I asked you to post the recipe or PM it to me.

Thanks
Manpa
Hi Manpa, typed the recipe up and tried to pm you, but it said your pm is disabled?
I'll email it to you. :lol:

Flowerpot said:
Manpa said:
Flowerpot said:
Whipped up another lumberjack cake, this ones for my friends birthday, geez they taste good with lashings of cream. If it werent for
dign-its suggestion I would have never have tasted one of these cakes. Now theyre my fave.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1352_d1a1d3a1-1843-4225-a889-2f03dc7dc8ec.jpg
Hi Flowerpot,
Would I be stretching the friendship if I asked you to post the recipe or PM it to me.

Thanks
Manpa
Hi Manpa, typed the recipe up and tried to pm you, but it said your pm is disabled?
I'll email it to you. :lol:

Morning Flowerpot, turned on PM if that's easier, Thanks in anticipation. Looking forward to knocking one up.
Manpa

Latest posts