9v Batteries

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi fellow members,
I have bulk amounts of 9v batteries.
Literally have thousands of them and my stockpile grows weekly!
They are all at 75%+ capacity.
I use them in my pinpointer, to run LED lights whilst camping etc

If interested let me know and im more than happy to post to you as long as you pay the postage. I dont want any money in return just thought rather than throwing hundreds out every week, that some of you lot may want some!
Cheers
YF

Lol, yeah i wish they were rechargeable! I have that many i just use them and throw them out. Usually throw out around 1200 per week.
Its just a waste

No worries Jaros will post them off on monday for you. Any preference for brand? I have Duracell, Energizer, Pro Cell by Duracell etc

G'day YF I'll grab a dozen not in any hurry we can arrange to catch up in the field and I'll get them then if that suits.

Jaycar sell a useful-looking gadget that converts a 9V battery into a mobile phone recharger, which might put surplus batteries to good use. They say, "Its not going to keep you charged for days and days, but it will provide enough power to give 6 hours of extra talk time, 6 days of standby and 4 hours of extra internet use.":
https://www.jaycar.com.au/all-in-on...th-micro-usb-and-lightning-connector/p/MB3663
1510367019_9v-emergency-charger.jpg

YF is your message bank full?
Didn't hear anything back from you after my pm.

Ok so they are approximately 47grams per battery although different brands vary with weights. Im going of Duracell ProCell batteries weight.
Aroung 282 grams per 6 batteries and around 564 grams per 12 batteries.
Postage is from LALOR VIC 3075, if interested just go on Aus Post's website and do a postage calculation from Me to You.

Cheers
YF

Also for those who are coming out for the prospecting trip in December, i will have boxes of batteries with me for you all to dig into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts