You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

gasco29
15 May 2017 11:24 am

Hi all,

I have some trouble to run Tengraph with citrix receiver, I have no problem to get connected to my Tengraph account but when I want to open Tengraph with citrix receiver, it is written

[ Impossible to get connected to the Citrix XenApp server. The SSL CITRIX server that you choose doesn't accept the connections ]

If anybody had the same problem and could help me.

Thanks

P.S. I am running Win 10 and Citrix receiver 4.6

gold and coin prospector with the smile

Zengeo
15 May 2017 04:03 pm

Gasco,

try finding the .iso file that Citrix needs to run on your computer, delete it and try re-installing the latest version from the DMP website.
Then try getting into Tengraph.

If that doesn't work just call them. They know their old systems have problems and are really helpful thumbsup

Here to learn

gasco29
15 May 2017 08:26 pm

Hi Zengeo,

Thanks for your help, but I have already tried that before and when I tried to reinstall citrix by the link from the DMP website, a message from citrix appeared and said [ this version of citrix is too old, you should install the latest version ], then the message disappeared and the installation stopped.

After that I tried several times but I had always the same message from citrix so I gave up mad

I'll try to call them tomorrow but the problem is actually not from Tengraph but from citrix neutral

Zengeo
15 May 2017 08:42 pm

No probs.

Oh bugger... good luck!

In case you didn't already know, the DMP is going thru the process of completely upgrading their online systems, especially Tengraph as it's about 20 years old in its current incarnation.
Hopefully that'll fix a lot of issues like this, and needing Silverlight (thru Explorer only) mad
Fingers crossed!

Here to learn

gasco29
15 May 2017 09:38 pm

No, I didn't know that they are upgrading Tengraph, but I really need it very soon as I wanted to apply for a 40E permitt to go in the goldfields at the beginning of July. neutral

Hope they'll help me tomorrow smile

gasco29
19 May 2017 12:24 pm

Hello all,

I just received an email from the DMP website to give me the reason why Tengraph didn't work.

They just told me that the current version of CITRIX I was using was just incompatible with the current version of Tengraph ( I was using CITRIX version 4.7 ), so they told me to fully uninstall this version of CITRIX and to reinstall it by the link in their website ( CITRIX version 4.3 ).

And after that it was working like a treat thumbsup roll

I hope it will help someone wink

1 user likes this post: nucopia

nucopia
19 June 2017 10:07 am

Hi gasco29
Are there tutorials on using tengraph ?
Thanks

every day is an adventure
NAPFA Member

Cranky Emu
08 September 2017 03:57 am

gasco29 wrote:

Hi all,

I have some trouble to run Tengraph with citrix receiver, I have no problem to get connected to my Tengraph account but when I want to open Tengraph with citrix receiver, it is written

[ Impossible to get connected to the Citrix XenApp server. The SSL CITRIX server that you choose doesn't accept the connections ]

When you login to TENGRAPH via the site, I can't post the link here as I am not worthy enough yet smile but you will find the link on the DMP site. There is a little map icon in the top left, click that and you will download a file called launch.ica, save it somewhere and double click on it, it will open Citirx Viewer and you should be good to go.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site