You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Darren11
27 June 2017 01:33 pm

Thanks Ramjet.
Like most I read the rules after posting instead of before. Once I get to ten all is good.

1 user likes this post: Ramjet

bluejeansronald
28 June 2017 09:59 am

iamagoldenoldie2 wrote:

g'day bluejeansron
You have 3 sizes in the picks , baby bear, mumma bear and poppa bear, I bought the mumma bear and at times wish I had the baby bear , excellent pick with the side raking built in , the only modification I would suggest is the round handle, get s a bit hard to hold after a long day digging lead shot, lol, looking at 3 options ,wrapping leather tonging around it or checkering the handle like a gun stock so my old hands can get a better grip, or finding a big tea tree bush so I can make an oval shaped handle , tea tree is an excellent small handle timber , tough as, but probably not commercially viable for a handle company to use , have you had any enquiries about a tiny pick, when I'm in the hole after the target the larger picks are a bit awkward, size and weight wise , at the moment i use an old knife but you can't rake with a knife just a thought saves me making one
my regards

Hi Mate, If you have a pick like mine with a round handle you have a KNOCK off because i use all factory oval sledge or block buster handles, Ron.

bluejeansronald
28 June 2017 10:09 am

Hi Folk, Yes I came home from Tibooburra late last knight cut the trip in half, week and half instead of three weeks as planed Very little gold, We got a few grams with the dry blower, worked a lot of new country for nothing, Ron.

1 user likes this post: Ramjet

bluejeansronald
28 June 2017 10:18 am

Darren11 wrote:

Hi new to the forum so can't Pm you directly. Would like to purchase one of your picks. The fast recovery model.
Thanks Darrin

Hi Darrin 11, The picks will be back on ebay today some time,I will send pm.Cheers Ron.

1 user likes this post: Occasional_panner

Occasional_panner
28 June 2017 10:44 am

cool bananas I'll get one myself thumbsup thumbsup

4500, diy banker with dream matt and a diy dryblower. PMAV.

1 user likes this post: grubstake

grubstake
28 June 2017 07:18 pm

bluejeansronald wrote:
Darren11 wrote:

Hi new to the forum so can't Pm you directly. Would like to purchase one of your picks. The fast recovery model.
Thanks Darrin

Hi Darrin 11, The picks will be back on ebay today some time,I will send pm.Cheers Ron.

The postage costs look a bit on the high side, Ron! big_smile
1498637860_ripper.jpg

Where it is, there it is.

5 users like this post: Stru, Northeast, aussiefarmer, madhatter, LoneWolf

bluejeansronald
28 June 2017 07:42 pm

grubstake wrote:
bluejeansronald wrote:
Darren11 wrote:

Thanks Darrin

The postage costs look a bit on the high side, Ron! big_smile
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … ripper.jpg

Hi Mate just fixed it, took a while, Cheers.

1 user likes this post: grubstake

hermann
27 July 2017 05:10 pm

Hi Ron, Today I received my Little Brother Digger, Good looking strong pick. In your ads. they are described as 1600gm in average. So, I put the pick on my scales. It felt a little bit too heavy in my hand, so I weighed it, it came up 2068gm. It's way too heavy for this old bugger with a crook left hand. What can we do about this. CHeers, lanette and Hermann Steffen.

bluejeansronald
29 July 2017 08:53 pm

Hi Mate, Hang on to that one i will make one out of a thin spring and send you,Try to get a way tuesday, Cheers Ron.

hermann
09 August 2017 03:07 pm

Hi Ron, I'm just wondering if my lightweight Little Brother Digger is on the way to us? Cheers, Lanette and Hermann.

bluejeansronald
09 August 2017 09:49 pm

hermann wrote:

Hi Ron, I'm just wondering if my lightweight Little Brother Digger is on the way to us? Cheers, Lanette and Hermann.

Hi Herman, I am still waiting for a reply from my PM sent on 29 july, You never sed weather you are happy with that offer or not, Like i told you in the PM i cant get it under 1700 gram i just cant get the thin spring, If this is ok let me know, Other wise go threw ebay return this item for refund, Cheers.

hermann
11 August 2017 12:57 pm

Hi Ron, I never received a PM. Anyway, I modified my pick to my liking I got the weight down to 1690gm , I'm happy with it now. Cheers, Hermann.

bluejeansronald
11 August 2017 04:40 pm

hermann wrote:

Hi Ron, I never received a PM. Anyway, I modified my pick to my liking I got the weight down to 1690gm , I'm happy with it now. Cheers, Hermann.

Thanks Hermann, Great news Thanks, I did send two PM , No worries, Cheers.Ron.

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site