Re Dream mat vs older model

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate for me if i ahve to make less bankers it means more time with the kids and fishing :) i guarantee you my new product will be even more popular now that this has come in. will be interesting to see.

G0lddigg@ said:
mate for me if i ahve to make less bankers it means more time with the kids and fishing :) i guarantee you my new product will be even more popular now that this has come in. will be interesting to see.
Would the dream mat work in a cradle or does it need a constant flow ? Your new product sounds interesting.

mate Yippa tested it out in his cradle it worked quite well, all fluid dynamics aside the profile of the mat is very efficient at keeping heavies back, but its not designed for this purpose. it could be designed in a way to facilitate rocking but its not on the cards for right now.

Personally i'd stick with a few grades of mesh over moss for my rocker if i was using one, i find that making a fluid bed thats agitated with rocking and surges tends to do a good job. The downside is the mass of concentrates generated

Goldfreak here's a little show and tell from one cell to the next

1502416535_untitled.jpg

Latest posts